Behringer DR600 Digital Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
The Behringer DR600 Digital Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal is a must for any professional audio setup. With this digital reverb, you can add cool ambient effects that takes your musical performance to the next level. It is designed by keeping the needs of today’s musicians and sound engineers in mind. The Behringer DR600 Digital Reverb becomes a useful tool when you need to give your audience a unique experience.
Six Different Modes for Versatility
Choose the way in which your music echoes with the different types of reverb provided in Behringer DR600. The digital reverb features a total of six reverb classes such as spring, plate, hall, room, and modulate. Each of these reverb classes are designated for a particular playing style. For example, you can use the ‘plate’ reverb class when recording vocals and percussion instruments, or you can choose the all-time-favourite ‘spring’ for recording rock.
The Behringer DR600 Digital Reverb features a dual output jack. It is specially incorporated into the design for providing a high-fidelity stereo output. Let your audience experience the transition of a sound slowly beginning from direction and concluding in the other smoothly with this feature.
Behringer has always placed importance on simplicity and usability while designing different products. Simple controls and easy operations play a major role during the sound production stage. The Behringer DR600 offers such easy usability with its intuitive controls. You just need to use the mode control for selecting reverb type then turn the dials for adjusting level, tone and time. The On/off switch status and battery indicators, provided on the digital reverb help you monitor its functionality.
There are many digital reverbs in the market, which may burn a big hole in your pocket, but not Behringer DR600. Even though the digital reverb delivers professional output, it is not heavy on your wallet. This digital reverb is ideal for newly-formed music groups and sound engineers alike.
To withstand the stringent demands of a recording studio, Behringer has made the DR600 from superior-grade materials and sent it through a strict quality check. The digital reverb can withstand daily wear and promises proper functionality for a long time.
- State-of-the-art digital reverb effects pedal for studio-quality results
- Ideal for both professional sound engineers and talented-novices
- Six 24-bit high-resolution stereo reverbs give a different music experience every time
- Dedicated mode rotary switch for selecting different reverb classes
- Time, Tone, and Level controls for easy sound shaping
- Blue LED for effect on/off and battery check indicator
- Dual output jacks for stereo quality sound
- Top-grade on-off switch for optimal signal integrity in bypass mode
- Constructed from quality materials ensuring a long lifespan
- Comes at a reasonable price
- Includes: Digital Delay/Echo Effects Pedal and On/Off Switch