Fender CD-60SCE Dreadnought, Walnut Fingerboard, Semi-Acoustic Guitar – Black
Fender CD-60SCE Dreadnought Electro-Acoustic Guitar – Walnut Fretboard Overview:
Combining powerful onboard electronics—including a built-in tuner—with great tone and easy playability, the CD-60SCE is ideal for beginning to intermediate level players who are ready to plug in. Featuring a Venetian-cutaway body for easy upper-fret access, a solid spruce top for increased volume and crisp sound, easy-to-play neck and mahogany back and sides, the CD-60SCE is perfect for the couch, the campfire or the coffeehouse—anywhere you want classic Fender playability and sound.
SOLID SPRUCE TOP
Spruce is the standard modern tonewood for fashioning the tops of acoustic guitars and other acoustic instruments—few woods can beat its strength, brightness and dynamic range, and it responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking to delicate fingerpicking.
With it’s comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this intrument’s neck creates an incredibly comfortable fret-hand feel that’s ideal for beginning players or experienced pros alike.
FISHMAN PREAMP AND TUNER
A Fishman pickup/preamp system adds peerless amplified performance with a variety of onboard controls to your acoustic instrument without compromising its pure, rich and resonant tone. The built-in tuner is conveniently placed right where you can see it, making it easy to keep your intonation right on the money.
- Single-cutaway dreadnought body style
- Fishman Classic Design pickup/preamp
- Solid spruce top with scalloped “X”-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- Body Back : Mahogany
- Body Sides : Mahogany
- Body Top : Solid Spruce
- Body Finish : Gloss
- Body Shape : Dreadnought Cutaway
- Body Binding : Multiple
- Bracing : Quartersawn Scalloped “X”
- Rosette : CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material : Mahogany
- Neck Binding : 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish : Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape : Fender ‘Easy-to-Play’ shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length : 25.3″ (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material : Walnut
- Number of Frets : 20
- Nut Material : Crème Plastic
- Nut Width : 1.69″ (43mm)
- Position Inlays : 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod : Dual-Action
ALL MAHOGANY, BLACK