Fender Classic Vibe ’70s Jazz Bass, Maple Fingerboard – Black Squire Bass Guitar
Fender Classic Vibe ’70s Jazz V Bass Guitar – Maple Fretboard Overview :
The Classic Vibe ‘70s Jazz Bass V is a nod to the 1970s evolution of the J Bass, combining the luxurious playability that made it famous with the versatility and massive tone of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style bridge with slotted barrel saddles for solid string stability. This throwback Squier model also features 1970s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUPS
This model features Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups with ‘70s spacing for punchy, articulate tone.
This bass bridge features slotted barrel saddles for rock-solid string stability and vintage style.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a comfortable playing feel.
VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1970s-era Jazz Bass models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Body Material : Poplar
- Body Shape : Jazz Bass
- Body Finish : Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Binding : Black
- Neck Finish : Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape : “C” Shape
- Scale Length : 34″ (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Material : Maple
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets : 20
- Fret Size : Narrow Tall
- Nut Material : Bone
- Nut Width : 1.875″ (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays : Black Block
- Truss Rod : Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup : Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup : Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls : Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Switching : None
- Configuration : SS
- Bridge : 5-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish : Nickel
- Tuning Machines : Vintage-Style
- Pickguard : 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs : Black Plastic
- Neck Plate : 4-Bolt Squier