Samson MTR231 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
Samson’s MTR231 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone brings exceptional performance and high-end quality to a variety of live and studio situations. Ideal for recording vocals, close miking instruments, use as a room microphone and more, the MTR231 solidifies Samson’s commitment to offering superior sound and the ability to capture the best audio possible.
- Dual large, 1″ gold-sputtered diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- Three selectable pickup patterns – cardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional
- Smooth, extended frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz
- Low self-noise, wide dynamic range perfect for recording
- Handles high SPLs of up to 134dB
- 10db attenuation switch handles ultra-high SPLs
- Internally shock-mounted capsule reduces handling noise and external vibrations
- Rugged die cast construction
- Includes pop filter, shockmount and carry case.