Epiphone SG Muse -Smoked Almond Metallic
- Smooth sculpted lightweight mahogany body for a resonant and warm tone.
- 2 Alnico Custom Pro humbuckers.
- 2 volume controls with treble bleed and coil-splitting.
- 2 tone controls with polarity switching.
- LockTone ABR Tune-o-Matic bridge, Stopbar tailpiece Mahogany neck for quick playability.
- Made Indian laurel fingerboard, classic trapezoid inlays.
- 24.75-inch scale length, 22 frets, Graph Tech nut.
- Epiphone 18:1 tuners.
- Brand: Epiphone
- Model: SG Muse – ENMSSAMNH1
- Colour: Smoked Almond Metallic
- Body type: SG
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Finish: Metallic
- Neck shape: Custom C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 inch
- Truss rod: Adjustable
- Material: Indian laurel
- Radius: 12 inch
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material: 1.69 inch/Graph Tech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Alnico Classic PRO
- Bridge: Alnico Classic PRO
- Controls: 2 volume with coil-splitting and treble bleed, 2 tones with phase switching
- Pickup switch: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Bridge type: LockTone ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover 18:1 ratio
- Finish: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO inch
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO inch
- Controls: 2 Volume with coil-splitting and treble bleed, 2 Tone with phase switching
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4 inch Heavy-Duty Epiphone
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Dimensions: 111.76 x 45.72 x 20.32 cm
- Weight: 3 Kg
- 1-year manufacturer warranty