14 Day Return Policy
Receive a full refund for any reason if you return a product within 14 days of your delivery date that is still in brand new condition with the original packaging and with all items delivered with the product.
For products returned with the following conditions below, a 15% product missing/damaged fee will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- Wear and tear on the product like small scratches and dents.
- Damage to the original manufacturing box or accessories.
- Missing box items like an owner’s manual or adapter etc.
- Any kind of damage or dents incurred during the return shipping process.
- Any signs of product usage.
Refunds will not be processed for products with more significant damage or missing significant accessories, like connector cables, or DC power supplies.
Return Policy Exceptions
- Products received with physical damage must be reported to TPMS within 48 hours of the delivery date.
- Products purchased as Display Products cannot be returned. All displayed product sales are final. Open Box products have been tested and are guaranteed to be functional. If you have a reason to believe that your open box product is non-functional, please contact us on [email protected] with video evidence. We cover product malfunction for open-box products.
- We do not accept returns of the following items:
- Harmonicas, flutes, saxophones, and all other wind instruments, earphones, In-ear monitors – due to health concerns are given potential exposure to the mouth/ear area.
- Opened software products.
- All products with manufacturer seal. Once the seal is opened it cannot be assigned to another user, and hence TPMS cannot accept the return unless there is a case of product malfunction.
- Audio Interfaces, Midi Keyboards or any other product that entails registration in order to be used. Once registered, the product cannot be reassigned to another user, and hence TPMS cannot accept the return.
- Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers
- Acoustic Drum Kits and Drum heads cannot be accepted under returns unless there is a case of product malfunction / product defect.
- Products damaged due to the use of an inappropriate power supply or products that were damaged due to voltage stability issues will not be accepted as returns. Across India, and even in the four core metro areas, a high-quality voltage stabiliser and spike protector are necessary to protect all electronic gear.
Note* – In case TPMS is unable to pick-up your shipment due to certain unforeseen circumstance, you may have to ship the products to our facility. The logistic charges involved in these cases would be refunded back to you after the product reaches us.
Unless you have received a damaged or defective product or a product different than the one you have ordered, you are responsible for shipping the product back to our facility in Thane.
If you would like to return a product, it is required to either submit the Contact Us form or call us as soon as possible at 9004598619. All returns must be authorised and the return shipment must be mailed within 14 days of receiving the original shipment.
The refund will be initiated only after the package has been received back at our facility.
The refunded amount will be transferred, as per banking and payment gateway norms, within 14 to 21 business days of the receipt of the returned shipment.
TPMS’s address : Send your return to:
If you would like to cancel an order that you have recently placed, please fill and submit the Contact Us form or call us as soon as possible at 9004598619 and quote your order number . If the shipment has not left our facility, you will receive a full refund within 14 to 21 business days. If it has left our facility, you will receive a full refund within 14 to 21 business days of the shipment being returned to us.